As you can tell from previous posts, sometimes Nathan shares his thoughts in this space, often we have pictures that Alexander or Eva have taken, but mostly it’s my joy. I relish making this little corner of cyberworld my delightful dwelling.
Hence this post – a get to know me of sorts. Just a few things about my life which may surprise you. In compiling this list, I asked the children if there were any more “strange things about mom” that I should add. Quickly and puzzled they replied, “You want people to think you’re weird?” Ha!
Here are 10 things you’d never know about me:
- born and raised in a pastor’s home
- never owned a curling iron
- pregnant 11 times
- never floss
- doing yoga on and off for 12 years (Just the exercise not the meditation)
- never had a big mac or a whopper
- had 1 cesarean, 1 unmedicated delivery and 6 with epidural
- vegetarian before I had children
- never broken a bone
- learned English as a second language when I was 8 years old
Now it’s my turn to hear about you. I would enjoy that very much!
5 thoughts on “10 things you’d never know about me”